Low-cost storage of boats at Chase Creek Swim Club (CCSC) is a benefit available to both bondholding and associate members of CCSC.
BOAT STORAGE AGREEMENT (for PDF version please see attachment below)
1. Owner agrees to deliver boat on trailer to designated location at a time to be mutually agreed upon with the Chase Creek Representative (James Jones, Member at Large CCSC Board of Directors), please email: email@example.com or call/text James at 614-625-4303.
2. Storage can begin October 1, 2021, and boat owner agrees that their boat will be removed from the lot no later than April 15, 2022.
3. Cost for land storage of boat from October 1, 2021 to April 15, 2022 is $250 per boat.
4. Payment along with signed agreement and a copy of your boat registration shall be required on the assigned day of arrival. Payment can be made by:
- PayPal (see below)
- Check: Check payable to Chase Creek Swim Club
Mailed to: Chase Creek Swim Club 1516 Severncroft Road; Annapolis, MD 21409
5. Owner agrees to take full responsibility for care of boat and boat trailer while in the lot. All trash or debris is to be removed with the boat at designated time. CCSC is not responsible for the security of your boat during severe weather. All owners are encouraged to make plans for removing their boat during severe weather.
6. All personal property should be removed from the boat prior to storage. It is understood and agreed that CCSC will not be responsible for any items or personal property left in the boat.
7. This is storage only. No work or cleaning should be done on Chase Creek Property.
8. Indemnification: The contracting party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, Chase Creek Swim Club and its officers, directors, members, employees, agents and representatives from any liability, claims, damage, loss, or expense (including attorney’s fees and court costs) relating in any way to the storage of the vessel and the use of the property by the Contracting Party.
9. No contractors are allowed in lot or on boat without prior authorization from CCSC designated contact person.
10. No refunds. First come first served.